In one week from today, I will be partaking in the journey of a lifetime. 7 months of adventure, fun, and experiences. Because I am going to be taking over the world for the next 7 months, I wanted to give my family and friends something to read about my travels. In other words, I am blogging in order for my mother to sleep better at night, ha!
As far as I know my journey consists of leaving from Toronto and traveling to .. Los Angeles, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, and then back to Toronto. I will be studying at RMIT University for about 4 months, and traveling for another 3 months. I have been to my share of islands and various forms of tropical paradise, but never have I ventured this far into the world.Everyones first question, Are you excited?!”. Is it terrible that I am not… yet? Well I mean, I AM excited, but I have a many more things to check off on my to-do list before I depart next Wednesday.
So, with one week left to go, I am going to make a new checklist .. all the things I want to do in the next 7 months:
– Go on a wine tasting tour
– Stay a night in Beverly Hills
– Disney land?!
– Take a picture on Hollywood Blvd
– Hike the mountain up to the Hollywood sign
– Go into the local villages
– Get involved in Fijian ceremonies
– Stay at Beachcombers resort one night
– Touch the Great Barrier Reef
– AVOID SHARKS (that should be my number one)
– Try many new foods
– Road trip down Great Ocean Road
– Make my way up the East Coast from Melb to Great Barrier Reef
– Go to Byron Bay
– Go to an AFL game
– Go to the Australian Grand Prix
– Hold a baby kangaroo, a joey!
– Ride an elephant
– Get a massage on the beach
– Go the “The Beach”
– Go to a new moon party
Thats all for now. Thats a pretty large bucket list for my first ten minutes of drafting! Maybe some of you will have some things to come up with for me. All I know is I have lots of postcards to send, and skyping is going to be much more difficult because I will never know what time it is anywhere!
Thank God for google.
Till next time …..
No comments yet.